Wow. It aired in Canada and I got to watch it.
They are cooking with gasoline.
Wow. It aired in Canada and I got to watch it.
They are cooking with gasoline.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i don't get into a lot of tv shows but this one is an exception.
i honestly don't know how they can top last week's episode but i'm definitely looking forward to tonight's!
I too was able to see it and they definitely have several "Oh sh--!" moments in this episode as well. How can they possibly keep up this pace of storytelling without loosing their way and falling into the old problem with some shows -- plot inconsistencies and time-line errors. Oh well, I'm hooked for now. Bring it on Boys!!! I cannot wait for the next episode in a week.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
You know I STILL LOVE Lost but I do wish that they would take a page out of the Hero's playbook and actualy answer some questions from time to time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I like Lost too, but it seems they "lost" their way a bit during the 2nd season. It dragged a bit for me last year. IMO it does appear they've regained their focus thus far in this new season and I hope they continue as such.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
I think Lost, trying to 'add characters', hurt them. Maybe it will pay off at some point, but at this point, the entire tail section group that they spent so much time on last year is gone, except Bernard (I think), and we haven't seen him, so he might as well be dead.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Well Lost has been answering a few questions, just not really explaining much in the way of deep revelations.
Supposedly, the early plan is next year they will go the 24 route. When they air, it will be all the epsiodes in a row new. The way they did this season, hurt more than being rerun heavy last year. They tried to do a little mini-story, which might have been ok, but they have a cast that people had interest in, who they weren't seeing.
I actually love that they are discussing an ending point for the show, because if there is no finish line to get to, it could get really out of control.
That being said, they had a good episode (Desmond), followed by a not so great episode (Jack). Which they overhyped (3 questions answered...no, 1 question answered, which was Jack tattoos, but the other 2 'answers' just showed us things). Last week Hurley's episode had a great feel to it, it felt like a first season episode to me at least. This week is supposed to be a Sayid episode, and from what I read earlier, maybe some answers. Sayid takes the role of 'us', asking a lot of questions. Hopefully we'll get some more answers.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
wow. I don't even know what to say about the episode of Heroes last night. The last few minutes were completely unexpected.
Same here sucks that we have to wait a month and a half to see what happens
well you can say, Peter's head will not be cut completely open. This stage, he's learned how to control his powers and his far more powerful than Sylar. Therefore, they will be fighting, Peter will do something to scare Sylar off. Mohinder will not die. It's almost time for Hiro to fight the dinosaur
Bookmarks